- Dashboard Speed Optimization - Improvements
- Commenting Improvements - Bugfixes
- Helpjuice API - Add Article Keywords -Improvement
- Different Articles Can Have the Same URL Slug If They Are in Separate Categories - Improvement
- Protected Keywords Translation - Bugfix
- Remove Special Characters from Article URL - Improvements
- Related Articles Displaying Content from Wrong Language - Bugfix
- Added Template Preview Feature
- Sharable URL Redirects to Login Page - Bugfix
- Added User Filters to Activities for API
- Added Option to Activate/Deactivate Users via API
- Improved Loading Speed on Editor Page
- Improved Loading Speed on Groups Page
- Added Freshdesk Integration
- Added Real-Time Collaboration
- Added Microsoft Teams Integration
- Table Options not Showing up Inside Custom Elements -Bugfix
- Added Option to Import Wistia Videos
- Improve Editor Toolbar Experience
- Added Group Attribute for SAML SSO
- Don't let the Chrome extension construct its own Knowledge Base urls - Bugfix
- Don't Show Archived Categories on Frontend - Bugfix
- Include Retry-After header on HTTP 429 errors - Bugfix
Lately, we've been getting SO many great ideas on our feedback forum. We're right now at 85-90% of our development being customer driven. We'll maybe slow this down, but for now, the ideas are too good for us not to implement!
Here's the 4 new features that we're proud to announce:
**1) Helpjuice Conversations (New Product)
**It's a new product. If you've ever used Frontapp or Zendesk, you need to try Conversations. We built it from the ground up to be super-fast, and to utilize your knoweldge base as much as possible. Best of all? It'll only cost a flat fee of $200/month (even if you have 1, 10, or 10,000 agents) if you buy in the beta.
Access to it is located in your Helpjuice dashboard, under the PLUS icon in the sidebar. Reply to this email if you want more details.
**2) Find And Replace (Across Multiple Articles)
**Before: You had to search for a word, and then go into every article and replace it, click save, and go back to next result.
After: You select multiple articles, type the word you're searching for, and what you wish to replace it with, and on the click of a button, it's done!
**3) Article Templates Redesigned
**We built Article Templates a while back, and kept hearing your complains on editing, or deleting not being available, so we recently redesigned Article Templates entirely, and made it convenient for you to create/edit/delete your Article Templates! Check it out on the Helpjuice Dashboard today!
**4) Multiple Accounts
Having multiple accounts within Helpjuice is now easier, as you can now link multiple accounts, and allow users to switch between them, without having to manually add an account pass to each user. All you must do now is link the two Accounts/Organizations together, and confirm via email!